Seniors Week 2019 (14-20 October)
U3A Hobart welcomes visitors during Seniors Week, and admission is free during this week. We have a variety of impressive courses featuring one hour talks, and many courses in which members are actively involved: art classes, a sculpture class, several languages, computer classes, writing workshop, play and poetry reading, calligraphy, mah jong, exercising to music and circle dancing.
Our weekly program runs Monday to Thursday, 10am-3pm at the Philip Smith Centre, 2 Edwards Street, Glebe.
Check out COTA Tasmania’s new Community Activity page! It features over 700 social, learning and physical activities throughout Tasmania.
Need IT HELP? Libraries Tasmania also offer a range of free or low cost computer and technology courses
View the Hobart City Council’s vision document
Hobart: A Community Vision for Our Island Capital
- Tasmanian Arts Guide: Places to go
- Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra
- Musica Viva Tasmania
- The Playhouse
- Theatre Royal
- UTAS public lectures & forums
- State Cinema
- Libraries Tasmania
- Kettering Concerts
- Virtuosi Tasmania
- Baha’i Centre Soul Food
- City of Hobart: latest news and upcoming events
- COTA Tasmania: the voice of older Tasmanians
- City of Hobart – Mathers Place: What’s On in Positive Ageing, Winter 2019
2019 Summer School